1. Q: Do you have a catalog?
A: We have catalogs online, you could send us an inquiry for further info.
2. Q: How to make a contract?
A: It can be made by us after receiving your order details and email the PI back to confirm. It is requested to send it back to us with your signature.
3. Q: What is your minimum quantity?
A: Different product has different quantity request. You can contact us by email for this inquiry.
4. Q: What payment method do you use?
A: T/T and L/C payment are accepted.
5. Q: How about packing details?
A: It depends on the customer's requirements. We adopt international packaging level.
6. Q: How will my order be sent to me?
A: Shipping as you require, such as by courier company, by air, or by sea.
7. Q: How can I place an order?
A: We don’t support shopping online directly, please send us an inquiry or email to [email protected], or Whatsapp: 0086 17798509616, and input your message, your name, and email address, along with a detailed explanation of the problem.
1. Q: Which temperatures and transfer time are recommended for Subtextile sublimation paper?
For dye-sublimation transfer with Subtextile higher calendering temperatures are beneficial. For best results, we recommend using a transfer temperature of 205°C to 210 °C. Using this temperature will enhance the transfer quality e.g. optical densities and line sharpness.
Sublimating with Subtextile at 205°C to 210 °C only needs a transfer time of 25–40 sec. for optimal results.
Depending on the thickness (grammage) of the paper and the application, transfer times can vary. For detailed recommendation, please have a look at our Instructions for use of each product.
2. Q: Why is a normal climate within the storage and printing rooms recommended for Subtextile sublimation paper?
A: What effects can occur if you do not comply with this norm climate?
Positive curl (to the top) e.g. during printing can cause the print head to rub against the paper or, in the worst case, hit the paper and a printer head crash can occur.
Negative curl (to the reverse side) e.g in the transfer process with a flatbed heat press can effect, that by closing the heat press, the heating element hits the paper and bends it, which leads to scrap.
Due to this normal paper behavior, we recommend that the material is only stored in its original packaging and processed under normal climatic conditions (10- 30°C, 45-55 % RH).
3. Q: How can I prevent the paper from curling?
A: 1.By determining the maximum total ink coverage.
2.Storage and production in norm climate (23°C / 50% rel. humidity)
3.Optimal adjustment of the tension in the printer.
4. Q: What is an ICC color profile?
A: The ICC color profile displays a 3D-color space (L*a*b*) of a particular set of printer, ink, and media combination which is implemented into the print environment.
5. Q: How can I create my own print environment including ICC color profiles?
A: Necessary is a color measurement device (spectrophotometer) and software for profile creation.
The main steps to create a print environment are:
Linearization (The way printer controls the amount of ink)
Setting a total ink limitation
1. Q: Environmental conditions of use and storage of sublimation ink
A: Click the following links to know the answers:
2. Q: How to use ink correctly in winter?
A: Click the following links to know the answers:
3. Q: How to maintain the printer in wet weather?
A: 1. Control the indoor air humidity. The humid air is invaded from outside. We can put the printer in a closed place and turn on the dehumidifier to keep the humidity below 70%.
2. The working environment of the printer should be moisture-proof to prevent external moisture from being sucked into the room and remove the moisture on the printer.
3. Cover the main body of the printer to avoid short circuits of related circuit boards and components caused by air humidity.
4. The storage of related printing media materials should be protected from moisture. The printing media is easy to absorb moisture and get damp, and the damp printing materials can easily cause the ink to scatter.
4. Q: How to prevent the printer from clogging the printer head?
A: 1.When encountering a sudden power failure or power failure, the ink cartridge cannot be returned normally, you need to wait for the power supply voltage to stabilize before turning on the machine, and the ink cartridge can be used normally after the normal return. This is to prevent the nozzle part of the print head from being exposed to the air for a long time when printing is idle. In this case, it will cause the ink to dry and cause "head clogging".
2.Even if it is not used for a long time, it should be self-checked every other month. Because each time the printer is turned on normally, the printer will calculate the power-on time interval according to its internal clock, and automatically clean the print head according to its length. The purpose is to prevent nozzle clogging and failure to print normally due to long-term non-use.
3.When the ink is used up, you need to replace a new ink cartridge in time. Because if it is not replaced in time, it will easily cause the nozzle to dry up and be scrapped.
4.In order to effectively prevent the ink cartridges from being exposed to the air for a long time to dry up and block the head, when the printer is not in use temporarily, the nozzle should be placed in a nozzle storage box.
5.Clean the print head regularly.
Subtextile Co. Ltd.
Address：699-18 Xuanwu Avenue, Nanjing City, China, 210000
Tel |Fax：+86 25 85416407 (GLOBAL)