Ultra Sublimation Ink is specifically engineered to take your sublimation printing to the next- level, delivering unmatched performance and quality. And sets new standards and breaks technical barriers in the industry.
Using Hanrun Paper's proprietary technology, the sublimation ink forms a larger contact angle with the paper, which minimizes ink penetration and ensures superior color retention. The result is fast-drying, sharp, and vibrant prints. Hanrun Paper Ultra sublimation ink is specifically designed for sublimation paper with low gram weight, allowing fast and efficient large format sublimation printing without compromising quality.
In addition, our Ultra Sublimation Ink has a low unit ink volume, which optimizes ink absorption, reducing ink wastage and providing a cost-effective solution for your printing needs.
Our sublimation ink is perfect for a range of applications, such as mass productivity for home furnishing and fashion: beddings, pillows, curtains, and other home decor items. With our ink, you can produce high-quality prints that are durable, fade-resistant, and have a soft feel to the touch.
Colours & Fastness
|Colours||Dry Rub Fastness||Wet Rub Fastness||Washing Fastness||Light Fastness|
*Max Level 5
● Suitable for low-weight sublimation paper, such as 23-45GSM.
● Solves the problem of fast-drying paper, significantly improving printing speed comparable to industrial printing.
● Strict quality control to ensure the good stability of the ink.
● Meet the printing needs of multiple print heads with high pass count
● Enjoy bright colors and excellent stability, without worrying about print head clogs.
Application:home furnishing and fashion: beddings, pillows, curtains, and other home decor items.
1. The ink should be stored in a clean, dark, and dry place with a temperature between 20-30°C and relative humidity of 30%-70% RH.
2. The ink is sensitive to light, heat, and steam.
3. Precautions: Keep the container tightly closed and store it away from vehicles.
4. Shelf life: The ink has a shelf life of one year (eight months for fluorescent colors). After unpacking, it needs to be kept airtight, stored in dark and cool conditions, and used within one month.
Instructions for use:
1. Before using this product for the first time, clean the ink pipes, ink cartridges, and ink heads with our company's special cleaning solution. Be sure to shake the ink well before using it on the machine. If it is mixed with original ink and other compatible inks, it may react, causing ink head clogging and color distortion.
2. Heat transfer settings: The recommended temperature for the transfer fabric is 200-230°C for 28 seconds. The specific transfer conditions (temperature and time) depend on the actual situation.
3. The ICC curve is crucial to the color performance. If you are not satisfied with the color, please contact us. Additionally, our company offers a variety of black inks to choose from. Please let us know if you have any needs.
Subtextile offers high-quality sublimation ink worldwide. As a direct factory supplier, we ensure competitive pricing without compromising quality. Our sublimation ink is available worldwide and is perfect for digital printing on various materials, compatible with various digital printers and materials.
We are currently seeking distributors worldwide to help bring our high-quality sublimation ink to even more customers at an affordable price.